1. Zu Hause im Glück
2. Spongebob Squarepants
3. CNN International Desk
4. Micky Maus Wunderhaus
5. Spezial Agent Oso
6. Blockbuster Movies
7. Desperate Housewives
8. Gilmore Girls
8 Favorite Place to Dine-out:
2. Burger King
3. Denny's Diner (in Japan): loved dining here especially when I was pregnant. It's just a few minutes walk from our place then.
5. Tao-Tao China Restaurant (Germany): It's eat-all-you-can and the place is cozy enough.
7. Antonio's Bar & Grill (Philippines): dined out here on our last visit to the Philippines. We missed Pinoy food and we were hungry!
8. Dencio's Kamayan (Philippines): their bulad rice is just to die for!
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Samantha's turning 2 on February 28th
2. Sinulog festival on February 20
3. My first giveaway
4. My birthday
5. And hubby's as well
6. Seeing family members in Germany
7. Sledding or skiing
8. Our summer trip
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Attended my German Language class after a week of being absent.
2. Cooked green mung beans for dinner.
3. Gave Samantha a bath.
4. Did the laundry.
5. Continued Samantha's photobook
6. Expanded my farm on FarmVille
7. Cleaned the house.
8. Ironed Hubby's shirts.
8 Things I love About Winter:
1. Snow ball fights.
2. Making a Snowman and Snow Angel.
3. Be amazed at how everything can turn so white and dreamy!
4. Wear winter clothes.
5. Stay in bed longer.
6. The days are shorter!
7. Watch the snow fall while sipping a mug of hot chocolate.
8. Go skiing, snowboarding or sledding.
8 Things I’m Passionate About:
1. My Family
2. Prayer Life and Our Faith in God
3. Spending QUALITY TIME with the Family
4. Blogging, sharing my thoughts and then some...
5. Road trips.
6. Taking snapshots of the usual and unusual.
7. To always decide to BE HAPPY no matter what.
8. Being Myself.
8 Word/Phrases I often Use:
1. Dad, kumusta day mo?
2. Did you sleep well Sam?
3. How is my baby today?
5. God bless!
6. "Dad, what do you want to eat for breakfast/lunch/dinner?"
7. Hala, wala ko kadungog... (Sorry, I didn't hear you... I sometimes have difficulty in hearing.)
8. It's okay.
8 Things I learned from the past:
1. God always answers prayers.
2. A Mother's Love is always unconditional..
3. Happiness is a choice.
4. Opportunities don't come knocking on your door twice so once it does, grab it!
5. What you don't know won't hurt you.
6. Do not face an angry person with anger.
7. Treasure the Past, Cherish and Live in the Present.
8. Always count yourself as more fortunate than others.
8 + 3 Blog Friends I want to tag:
The Marce CLUB!
Make or Break
Her and History
This is My Life
Pen, Paper, Pan
The Mommy Journey