Since the year 2010 has just begun, allow me to share some of the goals that I have set for myself and the things that I look forward to as a Mom, as a wife, as an individual. I do hope that I will be able to achieve them before the year ends. So help me God!
1. Samantha will turn 2 in less than two months. How to celebrate it? I am not yet sure but I will definitely ask her guests to bring pens and pencils for our small project called Pens of Hope in Davao.
2. Stop procrastinating and finish Samantha's Baby Photo Book. I have tons of photos accumulated in less than two years already and I should have them printed in a photo book, something that will tell her life story. I am planning to have three copies made for the lolos and lolas and for us.
3. Lose weight, feel good, and look fabulous again. :D Seriously, I need to lose weight since I have gained a lot since last year. I must admit that the way I look now is far too different from the way I look before and it has somehow affected my self-esteem. And if I want to have another baby, I should shed the fat or else risk a difficult pregnancy.
4. Spend my blogging money on worthy projects. :D
5. Plan on another holiday for the family. As you all know I love to travel and exploring a new place with the family makes me happiest.
6. Enroll in Graduate School. But first I need to find a scholarship to support my expenses. I don't want my schooling to be a financial burden. I also need to find a Kindergarten for Sam.
7. Hopeful for more participants for my meme: Tuesday Couch Potatoes. For that to happen, I know I should also be a good host and post the MckLinky ahead of time RELIGIOUSLY.
8. Spend more time with Sam and Hubby and engage in more family-oriented activities.
I guess that's about it for now. I have lots more things in mind but I know that if I go on, I will only end up confused as to where to start.
How about you Mommy? What's your New Year's List? Come share it with us!