Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The Five Benefits of Visiting a Pet Spa

There are many pet owners who schedule regular appointments at their local pet spa in Plymouth MI. You may be thinking of scheduling an appointment for your own pet. A pet spa offers a day of cleaning, grooming and relaxing for your four-legged friend. Here are five benefits of visiting a pet spa with your dog or cat.

Keeps Their Coat and Skin Healthy: The Spa Bath, Spa Groom, Hypoallergenic Treatment and Shed Reducing Treatment are designed to keep their coat and skin healthy. You can have their nails trimmed and ears cleaned to prevent an infection. A visit to the pet spa can also lead to a flea or tick treatment.

Early Detection of Health Issues: A regular visit to the pet spa can result in early detection of issues with their skin, ears and teeth. Your groomer can spot signs such as skin lesions, bald patches and gum discoloration. You can schedule an appointment with the veterinarian before their condition becomes too serious.

Releases Stress and Promotes Relaxation: Your pets do feel stress, tension and anxiety, and a day at the pet spa can help reduce those negative feelings. The staff uses pet-friendly products to massage and clean your pet, and the treatment may include aromatherapy or moisturizing bubbles to help them relax. A bath or grooming session may include a massage, but you can also schedule a separate massage session for your pet.

Uses Pet-Friendly Treatments To Deodorize Your Pet: It is no secret that some pets develop an odor after a day of playing and grooming themselves. A pet groomer can eliminate those odors with pet-friendly treatments such as the Spa Bath. The pet spa may also offer a de-skunking treatment to remove the odors from an unpleasant situation.

Your Pet Looks and Feels Great: Your pet is sure to feel great after a day at the pet spa. Their hair is untangled, teeth are brushed and nails are trimmed. The treatments also repair a damaged coat, remove dirt and reduce tension. Your pet looks amazing with clean ears, healthy skin and a shiny coat. 

A visit to the pet spa involves more than just bathing your pet and styling their coat. The staff uses pet-friendly products to deodorize your pet, help them relax and detect health issues. It is important to schedule regular appointments with your local pet spa.

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Why You Should Dump Low-Quality Computer Chairs

Being tied to a computer and desk all day might be fine if the chair available did not cause more pain and discomfort than what is often tolerable. Making a dramatic change to a more comfortable, back-friendly version could be all it takes to improve the health of your existing employees. 

How many hours are spent sedentary?

Many types of office jobs require an employee to be stationed at a desk for hours at a time. Sedentary lifestyles are shown to bring about a whole host of bad health problems. It can be anything from increased risks of heart disease, to type 2 diabetes. Having the right equipment around will help your employees feel less stressed. Decreases in stress help boost the immune system.

Poor Back Support and Increased Pain

When the back is not properly supported, especially during tasks that require large amounts of time sitting, this can lead to chronic pain. There is no way to gauge exactly how many hours of work are lost each year to chronic back pain due to poor sitting posture. The number would most likely be an eye-opener. Guarding the health of your employees will help build employee loyalty.

Low-Quality Computer Chairs and Poor Blood Circulation

Computer chairs of extremely low-quality are hard to adjust and can cause leg cramping, muscle pinching, and poor blood circulation. This is another set-up for lost work days for employees that feel the effects of poorly selected office equipment. Investing in more comfortable chairs can improve performance and attendance.

Increased Energy from Adequate Body Support

Eating healthy and getting plenty of rest is beneficial to improved health and work performance, but there is much that can be gained by providing adequate body support with desk jobs. Employees tend to feel more energetic and enthusiastic about their job. 

Better Savings Through Wholesale Pricing

You can get high-quality wholesale computer chairs at the most competitive prices by buying in bulk quantities. You can begin to reap the rewards of happier and healthier employees right away. It might be time to sump the old chairs and start fresh, with a product that is designed to keep people comfortable for hours on end.

Contact computer chair specialists like Office Furniture Direct and get a quote to replace your worn out versions today!

Golden October - Autumn Is Here!

With October comes the fresh, crisp, chilly breeze of Autumn. Trees begin to tranform in color in wonderful hues of yellows, oranges and golds, very apt for the Germans term "goldener Oktober".

In October, we still get to enjoy some sunny weather, perfect to enjoy the colors of the autumn season outdoors. So while the weather is still nice, a day out with the family is definitely a must! So grab those hiking boots and walking sticks, warm drinks and happy spirits and enjoy the golden landscape.

Because when November comes, the cold winds will blow the golden colors away, bringing with it rain and dark skies, making way for the winter that is to come.

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Five Types of Gift Baskets For That Special Occasion

Birthdays, anniversaries and milestones are great reasons to surprise your recipient with a gift basket. Every gift basket comes in a theme to fit their interests, occupation or the occasion itself. The delicious treats and fun items work together to create the perfect theme. Here are five types of gift baskets to buy now for that special occasion.

Gourmet Gift Baskets: A gourmet gift basket is full of products ranging from cheese and crackers to tea and coffee. The gourmet baskets come in themes such as baking, pizza or wine and cheese. One example is the First Class Gourmet Gift Basket, which includes crackers, cheese spread, pretzels and hot cocoa mix. 

Wine Gift Baskets: You can find products such as wine glace, coasters and snacks inside a wine gift basket. The Wine and Cheese Gift Basket is full of tasty treats and practical gifts, including the seasonal drinks, wine glace, crackers, cheese spread, coasters and cheese board.

Corporate Gift Baskets: Corporate gift baskets include the necessities your recipient needs to get through the work day or celebrate a milestone. One example is the Ritz Corporate Gourmet Gift Basket. It is full of high end treats such as tea, cookies, cheese spread, caviar and crackers.

Kids and Baby Gifts: A gift basket is a fun way to surprise a child who is celebrating their birthday or recovering from an illness. You can also surprise expectant parents with a gift basket at their baby shower. Cheer up a sick child with the adorable Plush Doctor's Kit with Bear Patient. It features the kit, plush teddy bear, sugar cookie and bag. The Neutral Baby Shower Clothesline Baby Gift Basket is perfect for baby showers, and it includes a burp cloth, terry bib, wrist rattle and clothing for the baby.

Care Packages: A care package is a great way to let your recipient know you are thinking of them. Give them a smile and full stomach with the Pizza and Munchies Care Package. It comes with the pizza crust mix and classic pizza sauce to make a delicious dinner. The basket also includes five bags of chips, such as Doritos and Fritos.

You can add a personal touch to your basket with a hand written message. The gifts are arranged at the time of your order to ensure everything is fresh, and the contents are arranged inside a reusable container. Your recipient is sure to smile when they receive a basket full of snacks and gourmet treats.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive


Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 05 September 2008.

Just About Anything | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Ferris Wheel Fantasy Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates