Every Tuesday is Tuesday Couch Potatoes Day here on my blog. It is my idea of getting to know my fellow bloggers better by learning what kind of movies they watch. It is also my way of judging whether a movie is worth watching through their unbiased reviews. And so I have decided to make this Movies-To-Watch list where all the movies featured in TCP entries that I haven't watch yet go. This will be a series of posts and I will also be giving some link love too so if you haven't joined us yet, come join us NOW!
1. We Were Soldiers from Ate Rose of Rose's Obstacles and Glories
2. Fire Proof from Phebie of Love's Haven
3. Iris from Hazel of Delineating Des
4. The Story of Us from Ate Chris of Inspirational Insights
5. Taken from Genejosh of Her and History
6. Shooter from Lulu of Bitz 'N Pieces of My Life
7. Wall-E from Niko of Lover Mushroom
8. Meet The Robinsons from Pehpot of Make or Break
9. Wrestling Ernest Hemingway from Hazel of Delineating Des
10. The Proposal from Niko of Lover Mushroom
P.S. To my dear couchers: The movies featured are those that I haven't seen yet. I can only feature ten each week so if the movie you posted isn't featured yet, it could be that I have already seen it or I have yet to post them. Hugs to all and THANK YOU for being a Coucher!