1. Pass it on to at least one other blog but the more the better.
2. Never ever tell anybody who gave it to you. (Link backs not allowed)
3. Make a nice acceptance speech.
My acceptance speech:
"I really do not think that my blog is a prestigious one but thanks for the honor. I gladly accept this award, thankful that someone has recognized the hardwork and love that I put into it. Should I cry now? Sniff! Sniff! Really, I am honored. Thank you! Thank you!"
"You can see this box of chocolates is filled with different and unique candies and just like the chocolates we are all different and unique people. We are the same in that we all have common ingredients that make us more alike than not. Except for the frosting, which represents our personalities, we are indeed very similar on the inside.”
And of course there are rules:
1. That you must pass this award to others.
2. Link back to me when you have passed them forward.
3. Write a nice post about this award.
4. You must read this award with a southern accent. I call it southern day where we all have to speak with a southern accent. I know that will be hard for some of you, but for the rest of us, we will be fine. So now, ya’ll just enjoy this little ol’ award and have fun with it.
5. And of course let your folks know that they have a nice award waiting for them.
Now I would like to pass the Just Another Prestigious Internet Award, Honesty Award, Blogger Buddie Award, Box of Chocolates, and Circle of Friends Award to:
Ate Beth of All About Elizabeth
Niko of Niko's Blog
Shydub of Worth's Road
Ate Rose of Rose's Obstacles and Glories
Mommy Seiko of Seiko's Diary