This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color yellow and the number 24.
1. Obama tattoos. What do you think of people who got one?
I'm not a big fan of tattoos: Obama, stars and stripes or whatever design it may be.
2. How many blogs do you read a day, and do you always comment?
It depends. Usually 15-20 a day. But I have been lazy lately. It's been five straight days since I last updated this blog and read my friends' blogs.
3. Do you know to swim?
No. I never learned how to swim even if I love going to the beach.
4. Describe your favorite shirt.
A striped green and orange and white tee. Hubby gave it to me years ago.
5. What is one thing that is ALWAYS on your grocery list? Extra points for imagination and creativity.
Pineapple juice, yoghurt, bean sprouts and tofu.
6. Have you ever done any acting?
I signed up for the high school musical in our school years back and was one of the supporting actresses.
7. I just made a delicious smelling dinner with mystery meat. Will you have some?
Sure, why not! I'd love to try new dishes. Just don't tell me what meat's in it or...
8. If you are driving in the rain and you see a person walking along the road, do you intentionally try to splash them?
A definite NO! That is just way too rude! The rain's enough to make them soaking wet.
9. Yearbooks- do you still have any from school?
I still have my high school and college yearbooks. Left them in my parent's house.. which reminds me, I should bring them back with me on our visit next month!
10. What kind of shampoo do you use?
Tsubaki. Keeps my hair soft and manageable. It leaves a nice scent too.
11. And just to counter Ber's first question from last week.... What's the hottest temps you have experienced?
Hottest is the Tokyo summer heat. You'd have to bring water with you if you don't want to dry up. Come here in the summer for a visit. You'll know what I mean!
If you want to join this Thursday meme, click here.