This week's crazy questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color black and the number 14.
1. Are you a celebrity news junkie?
I don't know... I do love watching FAMOUS from time to time.
2. Have you or anyone in your family ever had braces?
My sister I think.. But it's not really braces. Just retainers.
3. Name 4 things in your garage that you don't think anyone else has in theirs.
We have NO garage. Lol!
4. Do you order Girl Scout cookies?
Never had the chance. No Girl Scouts selling cookies in my area.
5. If you have a cat or a dog, what brand of dog/cat food do you feed them?
IAMS and/or Pedigree.
6. When you cook, do you use measuring cups/spoons?
Not really. I like to experiment. :D
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, how many sand castles would you build?
A very huge ONE! Big enough to be seen by sailing ships or airplanes yonder.
8. What's one thing you own too many of?
Are digiscrap freebies included? 'Cause I got lots of them! And downloaded movies too! Hihihi! Come to think of it, I guess I'm a hoarder of free stuff!
9. If given the chance to go to the moon, would you?
Oh YES I will!
10. Talk radio - listen or not?
Listen. Lots of interesting info that comes up from time to time.
11. When you put silverware in the dishwasher or in the drainer to dry, do you put the handles up or down?
UP. I want them easy-to-grab.
12. Video Games for kids - good or not?
OR. It depends on what kind of game they play.
13. Share a website with us.
Will a blog do? Samantha's Own
14. Water - bottle or tap?
Boiled and cooled TAP water.
15. Have you ever eaten a giant jawbreaker, the ones that are the size of the palm of your hand, all the way to the end?
NO. I am afraid that my jaws will lock.
If you want to join this Thursday meme, click here.