The rest of the world is celebrating Father's Day on Sunday, June 19th. We celebrated it here in Germany last May 21st. To learn more about how we celebrated it, click here.
Anyway, it's Friday once again and another Mommy Moment to share. Because it is almost Father's Day, allow me to share some things about the Father of the house.
1. He loves his family more than anything else. Next to God.
2. His day is not complete without playing Warcraft DOTA, his week without reading Naruto Manga.
3. He is busy as a bee at work but never takes it home with him.
4. We share the same passion for traveling.
5. He loves cars, F1 and go karting with a passion.
6. He is vocal about his feelings and downright honest with it!
7. He has a different way of making lambing: he asks for a massage and always gets it.
8. He amuses me at very unexpected moments.
9. As a first time Dad, he is doing very well.
10. He always looks forward to being home with us.
11. He prefers to stay at home and spend it with the family rather than spending it with friends.
To Hanhan, thank you for being the father that you are to Sam. I know that you have sacrificed a lot for the family and that we are always on top of your priorities and at every decision that you make. Thank you for being the greatest dad there is!
And to my Papa, a warm Happy Father's Day too! I am very thankful that you have raised me as a good person and have taught me great lessons in life. I know you have sacrificed a lot for us to give us the best education we can have and I hope we have made you proud. I am proud to say that you have done a very great job as a Father to me and my siblings. Salamat Pa for all the love, the nurturing and the support.
To my Hanhan, my Papa, Tatay and to all the fathers and daddies and soon-to-bes in the world: