1. Chippy and Ice Cream: The perfect combo. I just love the taste of chippy (original flavor) dipped in chocolate ice cream. This has been my addiction since I can remember. :D Others find it really weird but I tell you, it's just YUM! I usually treat myself to this after a hard day's work! That's a lot of calories I know... but I just can't resist the contrast of sweet and salty taste.
2. Eating Promdi style. I love to eat with one leg up and rested on my chair. Everytime I do this, I could forget everything else and just feast on the food before me... I especially do this when I am at home and sometimes in restaurants too, if the food is especially yum. It is just such a comfy position. How about you? Do you also do this when eating? Anybody who says YES, raise your leg!
3. Storytelling. I love to tell stories and make up my own script and act them out... ALONE. I do this when I am in the bathroom, before I take a bath or when I am doing the laundry and waiting for the washing machine to finish up. No, I am not crazy... just a little bored and "alone". I never allow my hubby to catch me doing this, that's why I tell stories in the bathroom. Ask the bathroom... you'd be amazed at how many story lines it's listened to. Oh, poor, poor bathroom! :D
4. Folding up used grocery bags. I must have already written here that I am an OC. I have the tendency to organize even the most insignificant things. I even fold our used grocery bags for later use. Weird huh? Hubby will know if I feel bad or if I want to think because I fold and refold the plastic bags. It's kind of therapeutic for me.
5. Typing up lyrics of songs. I have this habit of listening to a song's lyrics over and over again and type it one stanza at a time until I get it right. if the song if especially nice and quite new, I would download it, listen to it and type the lyrics. My hubby said that I can easily catch the lyrics of a song and remember them. Hmmm... maybe I have acquired this skill because of my habit.
6. Peppery Spice. I love to sprinkle any dish I cook with ground black pepper. I don't know why but it has become kind of a habit. Even if the food does nto require pepper, I always add a dash into it. I just can't resist the smell of fresh ground pepper on a hot dish. Hubby seems to like it too! Hehe!
Tell me how weird you are too! Am passing this tag to the following wonderful persons:
Hannie, Ate Shals, Kikit, Rechie, Jade, Aeirin, and Chris