With Christmas only a week away, I am sure that most of you are busy finishing off shopping for and wrapping presents. But more than that, there is so much about this season that I miss... Hearing the Midnight Mass beginning December 16th (which is celebrated at dawn), feasting on Filipino rice delicacies, Christmas carols and parols, exchanges gifts and family dinners on the Eve of Christmas are among them.
But this week's edition of Thursday Thunks didn't mention anything about Christmas. Which is why I shared something about Christmas before pondering on this week's questions. Lol!
Here goes my answers for this Thursday:
1. If you had to have a brain transplant and had to choose between a cat brain and a dog brain, which would you choose?
Uh... Dog brain. Hey, I am man's best friend!
2. Why do you think bananas are shaped the way they are?
So that monkeys can easily grab them. :D
3. Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip?
Aren't they the same?
4. Do you use keyboard shortcuts?
Absolutely! I love shortcuts... makes things quicker!
5. Are you a member at InsanityCafe Forums & Arcade? If not, you should be.
Nope! I think I'll pass. There is just so much to do and so little time left for blogging.
6. Where I live it was a low of -19 degrees this morning - what was your low last night/this morning?
Hmmm.. 46 degrees
7. Do you like hard boiled eggs?
Yup! I love eating them especially on lazy mornings. Quick and makes you full!
8. Have you ever drank green beer?
9. Whats your favorite cleaner?
Lysol. Kills 99.99% of household germs.
10.White or whole wheat bread?
Whole wheat bread. It's more healthy and has lotsa fibers!
11. Everyone has some type of phobia - whats yours?
I don't know what it's called but its COCKROACHES! Just disgusting! Ewwww!!!
12. Aren't you glad there weren't any Christmas related meme questions?
I found it odd actually! I love Christmas, you see!
If you want to join this Thursday meme, click here.